Monday, May 26, 2008

The Funniest Thing I've Seen In Awhile

Sometimes driving down the road you see the big trucks…like the really big trucks. You know the ones that are up on stilts and have the HUGE mudding wheels. Ok so those themselves look a little ridiculous. Especially with the gas prices like they are. Anyway, I’m in the car with my buddy going through an intersection and I start flipping out. Waiting there at the light is a mini van…on those huge stilts with those HUGE mudding wheels. Oh it was beautiful. The wheels might have made it taller than me and it was this nasty maroon 80’s mini van. I was so happy. WHO DOES THAT!?! I mean I’m not judging it’s just not common to take a family car and make it extremely not family friendly. I mean how would you open the little side slider door. You would have to dangle from the front door handles I would think. I don’t know but really this is going to stick in the memory and I’m pretty happy about that.

No comments: