Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I'm a PBS Kid

I love PBS shows. Love them. Usually just the cartoons too. On my days off one of the things I look forward to is watching Aurthur. No really you don't understand. So today I'm kicked back with my crackers and cream cheese and was watching Curious George. I'm telling you the narrator on that show is SO stinking funny. Today George was learning how to golf and if I still had my quote book somethings he said would have made it in.
"If the point of golf was to make the lowest score than George could just
not ever play then his score would be zero and he would be the greatest
golfer in history."
or...
"Sometimes girls and monkey's think just alike."

Then on Word Girl...which is genius in it's self was awesome today. The bad guy got a kitten for a side kick. It helped him steal things by distracting people with his cuteness.....Oh it was great. I guess you just had to be there.

1 comment:

JML said...

That's funny stuff. Girls and monkeys think like that. And I think that C.G. might have a point when it comes to golfing. It's so bloody frustrating!