Friday, June 20, 2008

...I'm mad

I'm mad that I just spent 6 dollars I didn't have...six dollars on a credit card that I really shouldn't be using...six stinking dollars on this crappy movie. I just went and saw the new Adam Sandler movie "Don't Mess With Zohan" or something dumb like that with some friends and it was awefull. I'm sitting there in between a girl from bible college on oneside, a guy from a Christian university on the other and me being an intern watching Adam Sandler be discusting. Pretty much the movie has him cutting womens hair and them sleeping with them after...OLD WOMEN. And then they try to plug in some moral ending about the middle east conflects and how it shouldn't affect us here because we are in America, the "equalizer". It was full of dirty jokes, in appropriate scenes and my goodness how many times do I need to see Mr. Sandlers butt in that movie? Honestly.
The bad part is you think that out of us three christian kids you think one of us would have sugested getting up and leaving. It's just so hard to get up and leave when you just begrugenedly payed that much money to see it and hope it gets better. It's hard, even with Christian friends, maybe even harder in someways to be like "hey guys, this is discusting, I'm going to go wait in the lobby." Another thing...maybe it didn't bother us bad enough to feel like leaving...although it should have. :>/
(gruff...) and I saw it with a boy which was even more awkward. It was just a bad situation....I use to think this kind of stuff was funny, in fact I made a lot of bad jokes. I need to keep my purity in check...and my sensitivity high. Boo...that was a bad end to a good day.

No comments: