Monday, July 7, 2008

Sigh...and another one bites the dust

So I've heard about these vampire books. I was skeptical. Vampires...that's creepy...and dark and weird. The friend that suggested them tends to have the opposite taste than I do. No really. We joke about it. "Oh you like this...no wonder I don't." sort of thing. She tried to convince me it wasn't dark. It's a love story. So I sort of shrugged off the suggestion. Another friend read them...all of them and now has a love hate relationship with them. She really doesn't like how much she likes them. A small group assistant talked about them and how much she loved them. Another friend read them, this time a guy. He said it was a waist of time...yet I would like to point out that he not only read them all...but bought them all too. So I borrowed the first on from a friend.


And stayed up until 4 am reading it

*SIGH*

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I saw those books in Wal-Mart the other day. They kinda freaked me out so I didn't even bother!

Thanks for your comment on my blog. I added a link to yours on mine!