Sunday, September 14, 2008

I wish...and also

I wish...
That squirrels where tame. OH my lanta time of my life. If I had a pet squirrel that would be so much fun. I would laugh all the time. Forget the tv. Oh that would be fun. Or even to be a squirrel...that would be fun too! If I was an animal I would hope to be a squirrel...or maybe a ferret. They're crazy and funny too.

And also...
I just showed my mom my blog and she read it "'Make like a tree'...and leave is that what you're trying to say?" Once again my nieveness has gotten me in trouble. NO THAT'S NOT WHAT I MENT! I didn't even think of that...although that is pretty funny. No I don't want people to leave (despite prior entries) I meant make like a tree...as in psalms one.

How well God must like you-
you don't hang out at Sin Saloon,
you don't slink along Dead-End Road,
you don't go to Smart-Mouth College.
Instead you thrill to God's Word,
you chew on Scripture day and night.
You're a tree replanted in Eden,
bearing fresh fruit every month,
Never dropping a leaf,
always in blossom.
You're not at all like the wicked,
who are mere windblown dust-
Without defense in court,
unfit company for innocent people.
God charts the road you take.
The road they take is Skid Row.
(Psalms 1 -The Message)

2 comments:

JML said...

AND ALSO!!!!!! Donna is, and Sarah wishes she was, and are those jokes bad? I can't tell sometimes.........

little naive said...

No. They are what keeps us sain. I'm sure God doesn't mind. Hopefully he thinks they're funny to. He knows our hearts. I think we're good. And no one else knows what we're talking about so it can't be a stumbling block for them can it?