Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I'm sick

PRAY for me please! It's nothing serious...I have a cold...or allergies that should be shot for treating a person this way. JK. I'm pretty sure I have a cold. No big deal usually, just tough it out, but you see I'm leaving for Washington DC this Saturday. We're going to be meeting and praying for our congressmen. I'm excited! But this cold needs to go. I can just see me sitting at this big meeting table with Bill Sali and as he's talking to use in an almost awkwardly quite room I'm sniffling the whole time. OR, like earlier today, I'll just sneeze 5 times nearly in a row...and these are wet sneezes people. It's not pretty. So I would love it if you would life up a quick prayer for me. Thanks

2 comments:

.:meagan.rae:. said...

awwww!!!!! I just said a little prayer for you; You will be feeling better in no time!!!! ;)

Israel Shirk said...

Get better right now young lady!

That's an ORDER!

Just kidding... But seriously.