Monday, October 13, 2008

The same old hurt...

I’ve been missing people A LOT lately. People I haven’t seen for years. This happens from time to time. God has put such amazing people in my life and has also taken some out of it too. There’s a reason I know. But wow. I was driving the other day dipping back into memories and it literally hurt. Like this deep ach…knowing I could never go back. I miss them. And it’s people that live right here in the valley…I just never get to see them, some I just have lost contact with them and have no clue how to reach them, some I had to cut them out of my life…with Gods help, and theirs…and a small part of my heart with it. Thankfully God is my healer…He’s really the only real healer. There are some hurts no doctor can touch, no councilor can rid of, no pill can erase. There’s a reason for that. God wants us to turn to him, wants us to depend on Him. Not only does he heal the wound but he smoothes the scars. I love Him.

Ps. The Fray still makes me want to cry. The piano at the beginning of ‘Vienna’ alone can make my breath stop…and ‘Trust Me’ still makes me angry with a smile… “When you’re older you’ll understand” Gurr…

No comments: